Clue: Zimbabwe, for most of the 1970s
We have 1 answer for the clue Zimbabwe, for most of the 1970s. See the results below.
- Land that declared its independence on 11/11/1965
- It was NE of Bechuanaland
- Zambia and Zimbabwe, once
- Zimbabwe, formerly
- Zimbabwe's former name
- Zimbabwe, once
- Former name of Zimbabwe
- Botswana neighbor, formerly
- Onetime Botswana neighbor
- Zimbabwe, before 1979
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 25, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Zimbabwe, for most of the 1970s that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!