Clue: Ziti, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue Ziti, e.g.. See the results below.
- Ravioli base
- Naples noodles
- Trattoria staple
- Linguini, for instance
- Macaroni and such
- Premarathon food
- Carbo-loading meal
- Ziti or spaghetti
- Some shells
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 09, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 16, 2005
- Washington Post - October 30, 2004
- New York Times - April 30, 2003
- New York Times - January 26, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Ziti, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!