ABATOR is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 4 times.
- One who suspends an action, at law
- One who suspends an action, in law
- Nullifier, in law
- Nuisance remover, in law
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 02, 2022
- Universal - December 25, 2011
- Universal - March 22, 2010
- Universal - July 31, 2008
- New York Times - November 05, 2006
- New York Times - January 17, 2003
- New York Times - August 04, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer abator that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!