ABMS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- Subjs. of some nuclear treaties
- Defense means, briefly
- Contents of some silos: Abbr.
- Some mil. defenses
- Means of defense: Abbr.
- Subjects of a '72 agreement between the U.S. and the U.S.S.R.
- Patriots, e.g.: Abbr.
- U.S. Safeguard Program features
- Rocket interceptors, for short
- Contents of some silos, briefly
- Aerial defense weapons, for short
- SALT I concerns
- SDI weapons
- Rocket interceptors, briefly
- Silo contents: Abbr.
- Some U.S.A.F. weapons
- Defenses developed during the Cold War, briefly
- 1972 treaty subjects, briefly
- SALT concerns
- Some launches from USN ships
- Subj. of a 1972 defense treaty
- Interceptor weapons, for short
- Some military defenses, for short
- Rocket interceptors: Abbr.
- Weapons in silos, briefly
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 17, 2018
- Netword - October 18, 2016
- New York Times - October 07, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - March 13, 2015
- LA Times - July 11, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - January 24, 2014
- LA Times - December 03, 2013
- New York Times - March 16, 2013
- Washington Post - December 09, 2012
- Washington Post - September 25, 2012
- LA Times - November 24, 2011
- LA Times - March 29, 2011
- LA Times - March 13, 2011
- Washington Post - February 23, 2011
- LA Times - July 13, 2010
- Washington Post - December 18, 2008
- USA Today - August 20, 2008
- LA Times - August 15, 2008
- New York Times - March 02, 2008
- New York Times - January 30, 2008
Seen a clue for the answer abms that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!