ABSENCE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- "___ makes the heart..."
- It makes the heart grow fonder
- Report card notation
- Failure to show up
- Attendance stat
- Attendance-book notation
- Total lack
- Fondness intensifier?
- It may be excused
- It may be put down on a roll
- Truancy, e.g.
- 'Perfect attendance' spoiler
- It makes the heart grow fonder, they say
- Period away
- Failure to appear
- '___ makes the heart grow fonder'
- Romance enhancer, proverbially
- Truant's offense
- Attendance record spoiler
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 21, 2017
- New York Times - November 10, 2016
- LA Times - August 25, 2016
- New York Times - April 10, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 21, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 29, 2014
- USA Today - September 23, 2013
- New York Times - November 12, 2012
- Netword - September 30, 2012
- Washington Post - September 29, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 25, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 27, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 12, 2012
- New York Times - November 28, 2010
- New York Times - September 23, 2010
- Washington Post - June 22, 2010
- USA Today - May 26, 2009
- Universal - May 22, 2009
- USA Today - February 04, 2009
- Washington Post - October 03, 2008
Seen a clue for the answer absence that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!