ABSENTIA is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Some people are convicted in it
- A defendant may be tried in it
- What some people are convicted in
- The Sixth Amendment prevents trials in it, in most cases
- Something to vote in
- In ___ (not there)
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 24, 2008
- Universal - November 18, 2007
- New York Times - October 21, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 03, 2006
- LA Times - February 17, 2006
- New York Times - December 10, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer absentia that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!