ABT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 20 times.
- Baryshnikov's former co.
- Noted touring dance grp.
- U.S. dance grp.
- Noted U.S. dance grp.
- Dance grp. at the Met
- U.S. dance co.
- Classical dance gp.
- Co. that dances at the Met
- NYC dance company
- NYC dance co.
- Prominent U.S. dance co.
- NYC dance troupe
- German composer Franz
- Baryshnikov was its dir. in the 1980s
- Co. once led by Baryshnikov
- Co. led by Baryshnikov in the 1980s
- N.Y.C.-based dance group
- Dancers' org.
- "Browning's "___ Vogler
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 14, 2014
- LA Times - February 03, 2014
- New York Times - November 15, 2013
- LA Times - August 12, 2013
- New York Times - December 21, 2012
- LA Times - November 11, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - April 06, 2012
- LA Times - December 14, 2011
- LA Times - December 01, 2011
- LA Times - May 06, 2011
- Washington Post - April 17, 2011
- LA Times - December 28, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 14, 2010
- New York Times - December 23, 2009
- LA Times - December 11, 2009
- New York Times - October 11, 2009
- New York Times - July 30, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - December 02, 2007
- New York Times - November 25, 2007
- Washington Post - August 30, 2007
Seen a clue for the answer abt that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!