ACESUP is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Best two-pair poker hand
- Hickok's poker hand when he was shot, so they say
- Excellent two-pair hand
- Two pairs that beat king-high
- The so-called "dead man's hand," e.g.
- Hand with two bullets and two deuces, e.g.
- Description of a good two-pair poker hand
- Hickok's last hand, so it's said
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 11, 2016
- Washington Post - December 21, 2014
- New York Times - November 02, 2014
- Washington Post - July 27, 2013
- Netword - October 20, 2010
- Netword - January 13, 2010
- LA Times - December 11, 2007
- New York Times - May 20, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer acesup that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!