ACHRISTMASCAROL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Holiday airing
- Classic Dickens title (from whose 10 letters this puzzle was constructed)
- 1843 work in five "staves"
- Classic ghost story
- Classic holiday airing
- Dickens classic
- Classic yuletide tale
- Novella whose final words are found in the circled squares
- Novella that introduced the three film characters
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 25, 2018
- New York Times - December 23, 2015
- Universal - October 20, 2015
- Universal - January 27, 2014
- New York Times - December 25, 2009
- Universal - December 24, 2009
- LA Times - May 02, 2009
- USA Today - December 22, 2006
- New York Times - December 21, 2005
- New York Times - September 18, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer achristmascarol that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!