ACIS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Galatea’s love
- Galatea's love
- Victim of Polyphemus, in myth
- Galateas love
- Galatea's beloved
- Handel's "___ and Galatea"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 26, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 18, 2010
- Netword - November 13, 2005
- New York Times - May 08, 2004
- New York Times - September 14, 2003
- New York Times - July 20, 2003
- New York Times - February 09, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer acis that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!