ACRONYMS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- MoMA and Epcot, e.g.
- Words formed from initial letters
- 'MoMA' and 'OPEC,' e.g.
- UNICEF and UNESCO
- Nascar and FIFA, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 05, 2020
- Washington Post - December 31, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 24, 2013
- New York Times - August 13, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 29, 2009
Seen a clue for the answer acronyms that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!