ACTFIVE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- When Macbeth meets his fate
- When Juliet says "O happy dagger!"
- When "All's Well That Ends Well" ends
- End of 'Hamlet'
- It may provide closure in a tragedy
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 05, 2013
- New York Times - November 22, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 03, 2009
- LA Times - May 03, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 30, 2007
- New York Times - October 16, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer actfive that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!