ADAMANDEVE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 16 times.
- [Hint] Apple? Went ahead!
- Opening pair?
- Garden transplants?
- Genesis duo
- Race starters?
- Couple on a raft in a diner
- Fall duo
- First family
- Famous couple or North American orchid
- Eden pair
- Apple consumers?
- First names
- First mates
- Human prototypes
- Starters of the first race?
- Earliest figures?
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 12, 2015
- New York Times - January 16, 2015
- LA Times - March 11, 2013
- Washington Post - January 27, 2013
- New York Times - June 04, 2011
- LA Times - April 01, 2011
- Universal - September 30, 2010
- New York Times - March 21, 2008
- New York Times - January 22, 2008
- LA Times - October 12, 2007
- Netword - March 02, 2007
- New York Times - September 02, 2006
- LA Times - March 12, 2006
- USA Today - May 25, 2004
- Washington Post - March 28, 2004
- Washington Post - December 21, 2003
- New York Times - August 24, 2001
- New York Times - March 08, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer adamandeve that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!