ADDERS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- Common vipers
- Bean counters
- Dangerous biters
- ___-tongue (small fern)
- Puff ___ (Old World menaces)
- Milk snakes
- Hognose snakes
- Poisonous snakes
- They sum it all up
- Venomous snakes
- Milk snakes, e.g.
- Some serpents
- Calculating snakes?
- Venomous serpents
- Tab toters
- Venomous vipers
- Some calculator users
- European vipers
- Abacus users
- "Puff" snakes
- Snakes you can count on?
- Snakes that don't multiply?
- Some poisonous snakes
- Bill checkers, at times
- Some snakes
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 17, 2017
- USA Today - May 27, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 10, 2015
- Washington Post - June 11, 2014
- USA Today - April 21, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - June 09, 2013
- USA Today - March 15, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - February 17, 2013
- Netword - May 11, 2012
- USA Today - May 04, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 07, 2011
- Washington Post - October 10, 2010
- USA Today - June 17, 2010
- Chicago Reader - May 28, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 22, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 02, 2008
- New York Sun - September 29, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 30, 2008
- New York Times - January 30, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 22, 2008
Seen a clue for the answer adders that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!