ADMS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 20 times.
- Nav. officers
- U.S.N. bigwigs
- Planners of nav. maneuvers
- Wearers of four stars: Abbr.
- U.S.N. brass: Abbr.
- USN brass
- They wear four stars: Abbr.
- USCG bigwigs
- High-ranking naval officers: Abbr.
- Navy VIPs
- USN VIPs
- Naval bigwigs: Abbr.
- Naval leaders: Abbr.
- Fleet VIPs
- Navy bosses: Abbr.
- Byrd and others: Abbr.
- High-ranking 63-Across officers
- Four-star figs.
- Fleet commanders (abbr.)
- Captains' superiors (abbr.)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 19, 2014
- Onion A.V. Club - April 04, 2012
- New York Times - March 03, 2012
- Onion A.V. Club - September 29, 2010
- New York Times - May 27, 2010
- LA Times - July 05, 2009
- New York Times - June 04, 2009
- Washington Post - January 03, 2009
- Netword - November 02, 2008
- New York Times - December 08, 2007
- Washington Post - October 19, 2007
- Netword - June 05, 2007
- New York Sun - May 15, 2007
- New York Sun - May 07, 2007
- New York Sun - August 04, 2006
- Netword - June 20, 2006
- New York Times - May 09, 2006
- New York Sun - February 22, 2006
- Washington Post - September 21, 2003
- New York Times - August 04, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer adms that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!