AEF is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 20 times.
- Gen. Pershing's command: Abbr.
- W.W. I army: Abbr.
- W.W. I troops: Abbr.
- Gen. Pershing's troops: Abbr.
- W.W. I military grp.
- WWI troop group
- US soldiers, in 1917
- Pershing's WWI command
- J.J. Pershing's outfit
- WWI military gp.
- Doughboys of WWI
- WWI grp.
- Pershing's command, for short
- Pershing's WWI grp.
- W.W. I mil. group
- J. J. Pershinng's troops
- J.J. Pershing's troops
- Gen. Pershing's WWI command
- Gen. Pershing's grp. in W.W. I
- Doughboys' gp.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 17, 2016
- New York Times - December 25, 2015
- Washington Post - August 15, 2014
- New York Times - December 14, 2011
- Onion A.V. Club - July 21, 2010
- New York Times - December 18, 2009
- New York Times - August 08, 2009
- LA Times - August 21, 2008
- LA Times - August 09, 2008
- Universal - November 21, 2007
- Universal - October 27, 2007
- New York Times - July 01, 2007
- Netword - April 20, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 01, 2006
- Netword - April 30, 2006
- LA Times - April 23, 2006
- New York Times - February 13, 2005
- Washington Post - November 26, 2004
- Washington Post - August 08, 2004
- Washington Post - July 14, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer aef that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!