AFALL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Pride precedes it, they say
- Headed for ___ (in imminent trouble)
- Riding for __: acting overconfidently
- Riding for ___: acting overconfidently
- 'Pride goeth before ___'
- It's what pride goeth before, they say
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 12, 2013
- LA Times - November 22, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 17, 2007
- New York Times - January 14, 2003
- New York Times - June 14, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer afall that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!