AFBS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 24 times.
- Edwards and Lackland: Abbr.
- Andrews, Langley, etc.: Abbr.
- Places to cool one's jets?: Abbr.
- Homes for mil. planes
- Edwards and others: Abbr.
- Jet locales: Abbr.
- Andrews and Edwards, for two: Abbr.
- Andrews, Langley, et al. (abbr.)
- H.Q.s for F-16s
- Langley et al.: Abbr.
- Charleston and Dover, e.g.: Abbr.
- Where warplanes are parked: Abbr.
- Andrews and Edwards: Abbr.
- B-52s' homes: Abbr.
- Homes for Fighting Falcons (abbr.)
- Travis and MacDill (abbr.)
- HQs for B-2s
- Va.'s Langley et al.
- Place for B-2s and B-52s: Abbr.
- Langley and Travis: Abbr.
- Flyboys' postings: Abbr.
- Homes for B-52s, briefly
- Fliers' mil. posts
- Homes for mil. jets
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 21, 2016
- LA Times - June 06, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 13, 2014
- LA Times - December 08, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - March 01, 2013
- LA Times - February 21, 2012
- New York Times - September 13, 2011
- Washington Post - December 06, 2010
- LA Times - November 18, 2010
- Washington Post - June 30, 2010
- Washington Post - May 10, 2010
- Netword - January 15, 2010
- LA Times - September 04, 2009
- New York Times - June 09, 2009
- New York Times - November 09, 2008
- LA Times - August 17, 2008
- New York Times - May 25, 2008
- Netword - February 24, 2008
- New York Times - January 31, 2008
- Washington Post - December 27, 2007
Seen a clue for the answer afbs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!