AFEARD is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Trepid, dialectally
- Scared, in dialect
- Terrified, to the bard
- Frightened, to Huck Finn
- Frightened, in dialect
- Scared, in Shakespeare
- Scared: colloq.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 15, 2015
- New York Times - December 09, 2012
- Netword - July 22, 2012
- LA Times - February 10, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 14, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - February 12, 2010
- Washington Post - January 07, 2002
- Washington Post - December 14, 2001
- New York Times - March 18, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer afeard that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!