AFRICAN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 20 times.
- Kind of violet
- Nelson Mandela, for one
- From Niger or Nigeria
- One of a billion or so
- Elephant variety
- Like the larger-eared elephant
- Somali or Sudanese
- From Ghana or Togo, e.g.
- Libyan or Liberian, e.g.
- Like impalas
- From Timbuktu, e.g.
- Like a seventh of the world's people
- Type of violet or lily
- Malian or Mauritanian
- Nelson Mandela, e.g.
- Eritrean, e.g.
- Like some violets
- Kenyan, e.g.
- Like the earliest humans
- Ethiopia native, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 08, 2018
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 21, 2017
- LA Times - April 11, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 08, 2017
- Netword - January 02, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - December 21, 2012
- Washington Post - December 18, 2012
- Washington Post - August 05, 2012
- LA Times - March 05, 2012
- LA Times - June 26, 2011
- Netword - January 29, 2011
- New York Times - November 09, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 23, 2009
- Universal - April 24, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 06, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - January 08, 2006
- Washington Post - June 04, 2004
- New York Times - June 11, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer african that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!