AGEIST is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 17 times.
- Certain discriminator
- Discriminating person
- One without proper respect for elders
- Person who shows discrimination
- Discriminating sort, in a way
- Discriminating hirer of a sort
- Senior snubber
- One who may also be a gerontophobe
- Elder hostile?
- Discriminating type?
- Having a policy of reverse seniority?
- See 11-Down
- Discriminatory, in a way
- One who treats older folks unfairly
- Like the philosophy "Out with the old, in with the new"?
- One hostile to seniors
- Practitoner of senior-discrimination
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 14, 2015
- LA Times - October 18, 2014
- Washington Post - December 26, 2013
- New York Times - September 03, 2013
- Washington Post - June 25, 2013
- Washington Post - April 18, 2013
- New York Times - December 20, 2012
- Chicago Reader - December 23, 2011
- USA Today - November 30, 2011
- New York Times - November 13, 2011
- Universal - May 15, 2011
- Universal - November 15, 2010
- Wall Street Journal - February 12, 2010
- LA Times - February 22, 2008
- New York Times - December 23, 2007
- New York Sun - November 15, 2007
- Washington Post - July 08, 2005
- New York Times - July 04, 2004
- Washington Post - February 22, 2004
- New York Times - August 24, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer ageist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!