AGEISTS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Unfair employers
- Some discriminators
- Those seeking junior partners?
- Favorers of the young
- Discriminating types
- Ones biased against the elderly
- Medicare cutback proponents?
- Gray Panthers' banes
- Ones prejudiced against 125-Across people
- Discriminators of a sort
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 23, 2014
- USA Today - January 30, 2014
- New York Times - July 25, 2010
- Universal - February 01, 2009
- LA Times - November 14, 2008
- New York Times - December 30, 2007
- Washington Post - May 30, 2004
- New York Times - October 22, 2000
- New York Times - April 04, 1998
- New York Times - May 29, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer ageists that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!