AGELIMIT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 24 times.
- Bars have one
- A casino may have one
- An Easter egg hunt may have one
- Restriction on children, maybe
- Little League issue
- Provision for holding certain jobs
- Club restriction
- What some amusement park rides have
- Little League membership restriction
- Bar bar
- Bar floor?
- 19, for N.B.A. players
- Little League rules item
- Little League rule
- National Spelling Bee clause
- 21, at a casino, say
- '18 or older' provision
- Bar restriction
- Competition restriction, perhaps
- Part of a bar code?
- Minor issue?
- 17-24, for Miss America
- Restriction on Army enlistees
- Entry level?
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 07, 2016
- LA Times - January 30, 2016
- USA Today - December 01, 2015
- New York Times - July 05, 2015
- New York Times - May 09, 2015
- LA Times - April 11, 2015
- Washington Post - November 15, 2014
- New York Times - October 18, 2014
- Washington Post - August 30, 2012
- Washington Post - August 12, 2012
- New York Times - May 01, 2011
- Netword - March 19, 2011
- Netword - January 26, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 21, 2009
- Universal - November 23, 2009
- New York Times - October 03, 2009
- Washington Post - May 17, 2009
- New York Times - March 11, 2009
- Washington Post - January 23, 2009
- New York Times - October 31, 2008
Seen a clue for the answer agelimit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!