AGROUND is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Dragging on the shore
- Stranded, perhaps
- On the shore
- Bad way to run a ship
- Beached, as a ship
- Wrong way to run a ship?
- Bad way for a vessel to run
- Stranded, in a way
- Not a good way to run
- Bad way to run a yacht?
- Bad way to run a boat
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 14, 2017
- USA Today - December 29, 2016
- LA Times - September 28, 2015
- LA Times - May 23, 2015
- Netword - January 03, 2015
- Post Puzzler - January 16, 2011
- Universal - December 04, 2009
- Universal - September 05, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - March 09, 2008
- LA Times - March 23, 2007
- New York Sun - October 09, 2006
- New York Sun - July 03, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 11, 2006
- New York Times - February 19, 2004
- Washington Post - May 16, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer aground that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!