AIRKISS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Oscar night greeting
- Osculation as a noncontact sport?
- Smooch that even misses the cheek
- Something thrown on the red carpet
- Bit of perfunctory affection
- Distant sign of affection?
- Hollywood greeting
- It may accompany a parting
- Simulated smooch
- Action accompanied by a "Mwah!"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 30, 2019
- New York Times - December 07, 2018
- New York Times - February 26, 2018
- Washington Post - July 16, 2013
- New York Times - March 31, 2011
- LA Times - September 14, 2009
- LA Times - November 02, 2006
- Washington Post - March 13, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 19, 2006
- New York Times - July 03, 2005
Seen a clue for the answer airkiss that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!