ALC is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Vodka or whiskey: Abbr.
- Intoxicating agent: Abbr.
- DUI's excess
- Fifth filler: Abbr.
- Still product: Abbr.
- Booze (abbr.)
- Rum or vodka (abbr.)
- Proof is its std. of strength
- "___ 13.5% BY VOL": wine label phrase
- Spirits: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 03, 2016
- LA Times - November 26, 2014
- LA Times - May 26, 2013
- Washington Post - July 25, 2011
- New York Times - October 17, 2010
- Wall Street Journal - September 24, 2010
- Washington Post - July 25, 2010
- LA Times - June 06, 2010
- LA Times - July 23, 2009
- LA Times - October 06, 2007
- New York Times - June 02, 2005
- New York Times - December 04, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer alc that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!