ALCS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 20 times.
- Baseball postseason letters
- Baseball postseason semifinal, briefly
- Angels' last stop in '05
- World Series lead-in: Abbr.
- World Series qualifier: Abbr.
- October baseball letters since 1969
- Part of baseball's postseason: Abbr.
- World Series prelude: Abbr.
- Part of the MLB post-season
- Big games for the Yanks or Sox, perhaps
- A "Fall Classic" prelude (abbr.)
- Oct. contest whose winner goes to the World Series
- Baseball semi-finals, for short
- MLB best-of-seven series
- Oct. baseball semifinal
- MLB postseason semifinal
- Oct. pennant race
- MLB playoff event
- Part of MLB's postseason
- MLB playoff round
Last Seen In:
- Netword - October 15, 2020
- Netword - August 08, 2019
- Netword - October 21, 2018
- Netword - June 14, 2018
- LA Times - November 16, 2017
- New York Times - May 07, 2017
- Netword - February 21, 2017
- Netword - December 15, 2016
- Netword - October 30, 2016
- LA Times - September 05, 2016
- LA Times - June 13, 2016
- LA Times - January 01, 2016
- LA Times - November 22, 2015
- LA Times - September 08, 2014
- Washington Post - October 06, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - April 19, 2013
- Washington Post - November 11, 2012
- Netword - August 28, 2011
- Netword - August 07, 2011
- New York Times - November 22, 2010
Seen a clue for the answer alcs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!