ALEWIFE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 17 times.
- Female member of the bar?
- Stout woman?
- Woman who makes the rounds?
- Certain bar operator
- Mistress of the spirit world?
- Stout server?
- Great Lakes fish
- Herring kin
- Fish also known as a river herring
- River herring
- Another name for river herring
- Herring relative
- Fish for fertilizer
- Silvery herring
- Member of the herring family
- Female pub operator
- Fish in the herring family
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 11, 2020
- Netword - February 24, 2018
- New York Times - August 25, 2017
- Netword - March 03, 2012
- USA Today - January 11, 2012
- LA Times - August 17, 2008
- Netword - September 24, 2006
- New York Times - April 02, 2006
- New York Times - June 03, 2005
- New York Times - April 09, 2004
- New York Times - September 27, 2002
- New York Times - June 26, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer alewife that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!