ALFS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 19 times.
- Swedish actor Kjellin et al.
- Gov. Landon and others
- NBC sitcom showings of the late 1980's
- Melmac alien et al.
- Namesakes of a TV alien
- Namesakes of a sitcom alien
- Politico Landon and composer Clausen
- Film composer Clausen and others
- FDR opponent Landon et al.
- Landon and an extraterrestrial
- '30s candidate Landon et al.
- Landon and Clausen
- Landon and a TV alien
- TV E.T. and namesakes
- 1930s candidate Landon et al.
- Actor Kjellin and politico Landon
- Politico Landon and an extraterrestrial
- Tennyson and Nobel, familiarly
- Landon and others
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 02, 2014
- Canadiana - April 08, 2013
- LA Times - May 22, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - May 18, 2012
- New York Times - April 21, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - December 02, 2011
- LA Times - September 12, 2011
- New York Times - October 16, 2009
- LA Times - February 18, 2009
- USA Today - December 19, 2008
- Washington Post - May 01, 2008
- LA Times - March 05, 2008
- Washington Post - February 26, 2007
- LA Times - September 24, 2006
- New York Times - June 25, 2006
- LA Times - February 15, 2006
- LA Times - August 24, 2005
- New York Times - September 20, 2003
- Washington Post - June 18, 2002
- Washington Post - July 29, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer alfs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!