ALIMONY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 19 times.
- Money derived from an old union
- Ex payments
- Ex tender
- It's often huge in celebrity divorces
- Split-up payments?
- Payment to an ex
- Court-ordered payment
- Cost of leaving?
- Split payment?
- Ex claim
- Ex payment
- Ex checks
- Splitting cost
- Post-divorce payments
- Court-ordered support
- Ex amount?
- Splitting headache?
- Payment after a divorce
- High cost of leaving?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 25, 2017
- LA Times - December 08, 2015
- New York Times - July 27, 2015
- New York Times - July 16, 2015
- New York Times - October 04, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - November 04, 2012
- Universal - November 16, 2011
- LA Times - May 05, 2011
- Universal - August 22, 2010
- LA Times - July 25, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 31, 2010
- Washington Post - May 12, 2009
- LA Times - May 04, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 20, 2006
- Netword - July 12, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 13, 2006
- USA Today - March 09, 2006
- New York Sun - December 06, 2004
- New York Times - April 07, 2004
- USA Today - August 20, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer alimony that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!