ALINED is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Coordinated, in a way
- Trued up
- Put in order
- Put in a row
- Straight ended
- Like some skirts, say
- Like a flared skirt (var.)
- In a row: Var.
- Straight, as wheels
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 30, 2015
- New York Times - June 23, 2015
- USA Today - September 24, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 02, 2013
- Universal - October 26, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 15, 2013
- LA Times - September 29, 2012
- New York Times - April 17, 2010
- New York Times - February 19, 2008
- Washington Post - July 13, 2003
- New York Times - January 17, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer alined that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!