ALKENE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- C4H8, e.g.
- Certain hydrocarbon
- C2H4, e.g.
- Compound also called an olefin
- Ethylene or propylene
- Unsaturated hydrocarbon
- Hydrocarbon with one double bond
- Ethylene, for one
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 14, 2015
- Universal - August 10, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - January 27, 2012
- New York Times - August 28, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 03, 2011
- New York Times - October 14, 2007
- New York Times - October 11, 1999
- New York Times - June 08, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer alkene that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!