ALKYLS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- Ethyl and propyl, for two
- Univalent chemical groups
- Univalent radicals
- Certain chemical radicals
- Hydrocarbon groups
- Carbon-based free radicals
- Monovalent radicals
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 27, 2012
- Universal - September 06, 2012
- Netword - April 15, 2012
- Washington Post - January 20, 2007
- New York Times - April 08, 2003
- New York Times - January 02, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer alkyls that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!