ALLOSAURUS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 4 times.
- Jurassic genus whose name means, literally, "different lizard"
- Smaller cousin of Tyrannosaurus Rex
- Extinct carnivore whose name means "different lizard"
- Literally, "different lizard"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 28, 2014
- LA Times - April 20, 2013
- New York Times - June 15, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer allosaurus that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!