ALROSEN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- 1953 A.L. M.V.P.
- A.L. home run champ of 1950 and '53
- 1953 American League MVP
- 1952-53 A.L. RBI leader
- 1953 A.L. MVP and home run leader
- 1953 A.L. M.V.P. who played for the Indians
- 1953 A.L. MVP
- The Hebrew Hammer of the Cleveland Indians
- Baseball's 'Hebrew Hammer'
- '40s-'50s Cleveland Indians slugger
- Slugging teammate of Bob Feller
- The Hebrew Hammer of Major League Baseball
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 03, 2014
- LA Times - September 08, 2013
- LA Times - April 07, 2013
- LA Times - June 30, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 20, 2012
- New York Times - February 25, 2012
- LA Times - April 09, 2011
- New York Times - August 13, 2010
- LA Times - April 05, 2008
- New York Times - March 01, 2008
- Washington Post - January 24, 2008
- LA Times - July 29, 2006
- New York Times - September 03, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer alrosen that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!