ALTHEA is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- Two-time Wimbledon winner Gibson
- Gibson of tennis
- Lovelace's "To ___, From Prison"
- Tennis great Gibson
- Tennis star Gibson
- 1950s tennis champion Gibson
- Gibson girl?
- Wimbledon winner Gibson
- 1957 Wimbledon winner Gibson
- '50s tennis star Gibson
- International Tennis Hall of Fame's Gibson
- Wimbledon champ Gibson
- Tennis champ Gibson
- Tennis legend Gibson
- Tennis player Gibson
- Legendary Wimbledon champ Gibson
- Ornamental shrub
- Gibson of tennis fame
- '50s tennis standout Gibson
- Ibsen heroine
- Lovelace's addressee for "Stone walls do not a prison make"
- Gibson the tennis legend
- Virgil's wife on "In the Heat of the Night"
- Gibson who was the first person of color to win a tennis Grand Slam event
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 12, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 28, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - May 22, 2016
- USA Today - February 05, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 18, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 11, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - April 24, 2015
- Universal - February 13, 2015
- LA Times - January 22, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 06, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 17, 2013
- Netword - March 23, 2013
- New York Times - February 10, 2013
- Canadiana - June 04, 2012
- LA Times - May 29, 2012
- Netword - April 20, 2012
- Washington Post - March 02, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 28, 2011
- USA Today - February 16, 2011
- New York Times - February 16, 2011
Seen a clue for the answer althea that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!