ALUMNAE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Certain homecoming attendees
- Barnard grads
- Former coeds, maybe
- Seven Sisters grads
- Many homecoming attendees
- Radcliffe grads
- Female reunion attendees
- Mount Holyoke graduates, e.g.
- Barnard grads, e.g.
- Female graduates
- Women graduates
- Wellesley grads
- Female grads
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 06, 2016
- New York Times - November 08, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 21, 2013
- New York Times - March 07, 2013
- USA Today - March 23, 2012
- New York Times - September 15, 2011
- New York Times - January 31, 2008
- New York Times - October 23, 2007
- New York Times - September 09, 2007
- LA Times - May 14, 2007
- Netword - September 10, 2006
- USA Today - November 08, 2005
- Washington Post - April 18, 2005
- New York Times - October 14, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer alumnae that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!