AMENITY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 20 times.
- Chocolate on a hotel pillow, e.g.
- Convenience provider
- Concierge service, e.g.
- Shower cap at a motel, maybe
- Hotel pool, e.g.
- First-class hotel offering
- Creature comfort
- Motel Wi-Fi, for one
- Hotel extra
- Hotel spa, e.g.
- Hotel pool, say
- Hotel bonus
- Feature that increases attractiveness or value
- User-friendly feature
- Hotel attraction
- Free Wi-Fi, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 08, 2017
- Universal - June 27, 2017
- Netword - December 25, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 30, 2015
- Universal - August 13, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 07, 2014
- LA Times - June 20, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - June 01, 2014
- Universal - December 05, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - October 04, 2013
- LA Times - August 24, 2013
- LA Times - April 24, 2013
- Washington Post - November 26, 2009
- Netword - July 11, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 08, 2009
- USA Today - May 01, 2009
- Canadiana - October 20, 2008
- New York Times - April 23, 2006
- Netword - February 09, 2006
- New York Times - October 01, 2005
Seen a clue for the answer amenity that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!