AMERICANA is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 23 times.
- Britannica alternative
- Popular collectibles
- Smithsonian specialty
- Things of national interest
- Old United States maps, e.g.
- New camera in a Smithsonian exhibit (9)
- Some cultural artifacts
- Norman Rockwell specialty
- Historical maps of the United States, e.g.
- Major collection in the New York Public Library
- Colonial collectibles
- Stuff for a history buff
- Smithsonian collection
- Cultural collection
- Distinctive element of many of 34-Down's novels
- Smithsonian stuff
- Bits and pieces of U.S. history
- All things U.S.
- *Cultural artifacts
- Smithsonian artifacts
- Civil War photos and Mickey Mouse dolls, e.g.
- Mom and apple pie, e.g.
- Diners and drive-in theaters
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 25, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - May 11, 2014
- New York Times - May 11, 2014
- LA Times - July 19, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 01, 2012
- Universal - January 22, 2012
- Post Puzzler - November 13, 2011
- LA Times - October 31, 2009
- LA Times - June 28, 2008
- New York Times - June 27, 2008
- USA Today - June 29, 2007
- Washington Post - May 20, 2007
- Washington Post - April 29, 2007
- Washington Post - January 04, 2004
- New York Times - January 15, 2001
- New York Times - August 26, 2000
- Washington Post - July 03, 2000
- New York Times - July 03, 1998
- New York Times - September 12, 1997
- New York Times - January 31, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer americana that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!