AMICA is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Lady friend in Italy
- Livorno lady friend
- The oldest mutual auto insurance company in the U.S.
- Rhode Island-based auto insurance company
- Italian for 'girlfriend'
- Lady friend, in Livorno
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 07, 2018
- LA Times - February 12, 2017
- New York Times - August 04, 2015
- Netword - February 22, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 21, 2012
- Washington Post - April 27, 2008
- LA Times - March 17, 2007
- New York Times - September 01, 2005
- New York Times - August 01, 2003
- New York Times - April 09, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer amica that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!