AMILATE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Tardy person's query
- "You haven't started yet, have you?"
- Tardy person's question
- "Did you start without me?"
- A question of time
- "Have you started without me?"
- Question on walking into a meeting
- "Oh, everyone else is here already"
- Comment from one rushing in
- Question asked breathlessly at a meeting
- "Have we started yet?"
- A question of promptness
Last Seen In:
- Netword - March 12, 2016
- LA Times - January 26, 2016
- New York Times - July 19, 2015
- LA Times - August 03, 2014
- Chicago Reader - May 20, 2011
- Chicago Reader - November 12, 2010
- New York Times - May 22, 2010
- Netword - August 01, 2009
- New York Times - July 26, 2009
- New York Sun - October 31, 2007
- New York Times - September 20, 2006
- New York Times - January 31, 2003
- New York Times - January 12, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer amilate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!