AMIRS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Princes abroad
- Titled Turks
- Mideastern princes: Var.
- Desert V.I.P.'s
- Arab potentates (Var.)
- Princes, abroad (Var.)
- Arab chieftains (var.)
- Eastern big wigs
- Arab biggies (Var.)
- Eastern bigwigs
- Bahrain bigwigs: Var.
- One spelling for Arabian princes
- Arab bigwigs
- Eastern potentates (Var.)
- Mideast monarchs
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 30, 2014
- Universal - June 22, 2014
- Universal - April 12, 2014
- New York Times - May 11, 2013
- Universal - January 07, 2012
- USA Today - December 13, 2011
- Canadiana - January 24, 2011
- Washington Post - May 02, 2010
- Universal - December 23, 2009
- Universal - November 21, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 15, 2006
- New York Times - November 21, 2004
- New York Times - October 15, 2001
- New York Times - December 13, 2000
- New York Times - September 30, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer amirs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!