AMNESIAC is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Patient of unknown origin?
- Jason Bourne, in the Bourne series
- Sitcom character, after a head blow
- One with memory problems
- Blackout victim
- Radiohead album of 2001
- One having an identity crisis?
- One drawing many blanks
- Memory-challenged one
- He won't remember you
- Man with no past?
- One with no memories
- Unlikely memoirist
- Someone experiencing an identity crisis?
- Many a soap opera character, after a blow to the head
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 03, 2017
- Washington Post - February 16, 2015
- New York Times - June 01, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 25, 2012
- USA Today - April 08, 2011
- Washington Post - January 29, 2011
- New York Times - November 06, 2010
- New York Times - August 02, 2009
- LA Times - July 25, 2009
- Washington Post - March 01, 2009
- New York Sun - September 26, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - July 09, 2006
- New York Times - April 11, 2004
- Washington Post - October 03, 2002
- Washington Post - February 02, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer amnesiac that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!