AMSTERDAM is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Prinsengracht Canal site
- Anne Frank's hiding place
- Rijksmuseum locale
- Setting of Camus's "The Fall"
- 55-Across's destination when returning to Europe
- Tulip town
- Where Heineken began
- Ian McEwan book
- "Venice of the North"
- City on the Amstel river
- European capital
- Netherlands city
- Heineken's headquarters
- Netherlands capital
Last Seen In:
- Netword - November 16, 2018
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 29, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 24, 2016
- USA Today - June 28, 2016
- Netword - January 03, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 28, 2013
- Washington Post - May 30, 2010
- Washington Post - December 21, 2009
- New York Times - September 23, 2009
- New York Times - September 15, 2007
- New York Times - November 10, 2004
- New York Times - September 10, 2000
- New York Times - June 28, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer amsterdam that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!