AMUSER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Comedian, e.g.
- Class clown, e.g.
- Comic, e.g.
- Jester, e.g.
- Toy, to a tot
- Person making others laugh
- Funny person
- Court jester, e.g.
- Entertaining sort
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - December 27, 2013
- LA Times - October 20, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - October 19, 2012
- USA Today - April 26, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 26, 2012
- New York Times - May 31, 2009
- New York Times - November 01, 2007
- New York Times - October 29, 2006
- LA Times - June 19, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 12, 2006
- New York Times - November 14, 1999
- New York Times - January 24, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer amuser that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!