ANAEROBE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Oxygen eschewer
- Biology lab organism
- Bacterium that doesn't need oxygen
- Septic tank organism, e.g.
- Deep-sea bacterium
- Septic tank resident
- Organism that doesn't require oxygen
- Fermentation facilitator
- Septic tank worker?
- Oxygen-shunning organism
- It doesn't need oxygen
Last Seen In:
- Netword - June 18, 2016
- Chicago Reader - June 20, 2014
- Washington Post - April 03, 2014
- New York Times - September 16, 2012
- Netword - December 18, 2010
- New York Times - October 20, 2010
- New York Times - July 31, 2010
- New York Times - July 15, 2008
- New York Sun - July 20, 2007
- Netword - September 17, 2005
- New York Times - April 10, 2005
- New York Times - June 02, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer anaerobe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!