ANCHORAGE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- City at the head of Cook Inlet
- Berth place
- City whose motto is ''Big Wild Life''
- Home of Elmendorf Air Force Base
- City whose motto is "Big Wild Life"
- Alaskan seaport
- Northernmost major city in the U.S.
- Alaskan port
- Period dominated by the likes of Dan Rather and Peter Jennings?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 23, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 12, 2015
- Washington Post - April 28, 2012
- New York Times - March 28, 2010
- Netword - September 19, 2009
- Netword - November 24, 2007
- New York Times - September 25, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer anchorage that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!