ANNABEL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- ___ Lee, who lived in a kingdom by the sea
- Poe's "___ Lee"
- First name in a Poe poem
- Lee of literature
- Title girl of a 1906 L. Frank Baum novel
- Poe's Lee
- Dactylic name in a Poe poem title
- Lee in an 1849 poem
- Start of a Poe poem title
- Lee of poetry
- Armour of "What a Dummy"
- Poe maiden
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 06, 2014
- Washington Post - May 30, 2013
- Post Puzzler - May 15, 2011
- New York Times - August 08, 2009
- New York Times - April 22, 2009
- New York Sun - March 20, 2008
- LA Times - February 23, 2008
- New York Times - July 25, 2006
- New York Times - February 25, 2005
- New York Times - September 04, 2004
- Washington Post - August 19, 2001
- New York Times - January 04, 1998
- New York Times - October 25, 1996
Seen a clue for the answer annabel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!