ANTEATERS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Hill predators
- Army consumers?
- They consume hill inhabitants
- Army attackers
- UC Irvine team
- Colonial enemies?
- U.C. Irvine athletes
- Long-snouted formicary consumers
- Animals whose tongues flick about 150 times a minute
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 27, 2017
- Universal - October 08, 2016
- New York Times - December 03, 2011
- LA Times - September 25, 2011
- Post Puzzler - July 24, 2011
- LA Times - March 25, 2006
- Washington Post - February 13, 2006
- New York Times - July 02, 2004
- Washington Post - May 25, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer anteaters that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!