ANTFARM is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 18 times.
- Glass house, of sorts
- Myrmecologist's box
- Tiny insects' environment
- Where some colonies are studied
- Artificial formicary
- Colony with tunnels
- Toy with tunnels
- Hobby kit with a colony
- Sand-and-glass contraption
- Insect-filled toy
- Army base?
- Where to observe some workers
- Colonial environment?
- Myrmecologist's subject
- Provider of underground entertainment?
- Elementary school science class item
- Hobby kit of a sort
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 30, 2016
- Netword - July 24, 2016
- LA Times - May 24, 2016
- New York Times - November 01, 2015
- New York Times - October 01, 2015
- LA Times - March 12, 2015
- LA Times - May 23, 2014
- New York Times - August 17, 2013
- LA Times - June 28, 2012
- New York Times - September 28, 2011
- New York Times - May 06, 2011
- Post Puzzler - May 01, 2011
- Washington Post - June 09, 2010
- LA Times - February 06, 2010
- LA Times - December 28, 2008
- New York Times - November 25, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 13, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 14, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 20, 2007
- Washington Post - May 14, 2007
Seen a clue for the answer antfarm that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!